Can't wait!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Matti Mae!









My little baby big girl turned 4 yesterday. I can't believe it. She is so much fun and gets even funner the older she gets. We had a party last night and it was so much fun. I made her a princess cake that I think turned out pretty darn cute if i can say so myself and it was actually a lot of fun to do. We had an astro jump for the kids, shaved ice, and yummy snacks. I think matti just had a blast. Thanks everyone that came and for the wonderful gifts that made matti even more spoiled!! I can't help it she is so darn cute!!=)

2 comments:

Nelson Family. said...

I cant believe she is four that is just crazy!!

Emily said...

The kids had a blast! Thanks for letting us join the fun. You did an amazing job with everything. You are a wonderful mama and your girls are lucky to have you!

The shaved ice was to die for! Now if you could just figure out a way to hook it up to an IV and bring it over to my house...