Can't wait!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The loss of my brother

My oldest brother was killed in a plane accident a couple of weeks ago. He was only 35 but lived his life as if he were 80! He had 5 wonderful kids and the most beautiful wife. He is the most loving and respected brother. He loved those kids and his wife more than anything.He influenced everyone he met in some way or another. We sure are going to miss him, but i am so grateful for the gospel and to know that families are forever and that i will see him again. We love you Justin!

.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sweet Ang,

It's times like these that I'm so grateful for close families, incredible friends and the gospel. I am so sorry that your family has had to endure this. I know everything happens for a reason, but regaurdless, you never want to lose those you love. I wish I could take the hurt and pain away, but I can't. Just know I am here every second of the day if you need to talk, and if you don't want that- then...

I'm always here when you need a box of 100 Otter Pops, a coupon run, a chocolate fix, I hop pancakes, another shaved ice event, long canning days, yard sale weekends, my amazing company, or anything else that would cheer you up!

I am so grateful for your friendship, your goofy humor, your sweet smile, the times you wash my kitchen floor on your hands and knees, the way you listen when I need to vent, and the way you're always there for me. Thank you. Thank you.

Keep hanging in there...